Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A blind date

Hello, I am Shakespeare
I have been waiting for you,
Hello, I am your date
Oh, my dreams come true,
From the minute I saw your eyes
I have knew what life disguise,
From the very first moment
I called you my legendary sonnet,
Candles flicker softly on a table set for us
romantic dinner is served and a bottle of wine,
Silence moan allover the plac
eWhispering in your ears, a beautiful grin,
My words are so speechless
Against your brightness,
But I knew that so soon
We will fly to the moon,
Diving like falling leaves
Swirling in the autumn breeze,
You are dressing in black
Leading my mind in its track,
Following your hair rhyme
Listening to its classical chime,
Traveling into your eyes
Beyond beyond criticize
Touching your sweet lips
Feeling its romantic whips,
Breathing the fragrance of your neck
Oh, is it a adorable angelic sleek,
Holding your hands on mine
Crystal aristocratic sign,
Asking you if you don’t mind to dance
Forgetting that I was dancing from your first glance,
Surfing my hands over your waist
The best of the best,
Following your legs tips
Learning from your talented hips,
All that beauty in my arms
Captivated by your charms,
Holding you so close, so tight
I wasn’t alive till tonight,
At least but not at last
All my life will not be a past,
It will be me and you
and a table was set for two.

No comments: